- A unique classical curriculum and pedagogy that prepares students to excel at the top high schools in St. Louis.
- Solid spiritual foundation based on traditional Catholic principles.
- Rigorous academic preparation for grades PreK – 8.
- Latin, Spanish, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
- Student/faculty ratio 11:1.
- Call for more information or to set up a private tour: 314-580-2802.
The St. Austin School firmly holds to the Catholic conviction that parents are the first and most enduring educators of their children and that families are a privileged school in which children learn Christian virtues and establish the practice of the Catholic Faith (Catechism, 2223) We endeavor to extend this family environment so that children may increase in wisdom, and in stature, and in favor with God and man. (Luke 2:52)
Check out the 2023-24 School Prospectus.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The Saint Austin School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
1. Interview and Information Gathering
- Meet key personnel and get to know the school; provide an opportunity for the administration and teachers to get to know you and your child.
- Call the school to arrange an appointment to meet with the Director of Admissions and tour the school. During that tour you will have the opportunity to meet with the Administration Team and individual instructors (if available).
- Let the school representatives know what you are looking for in your child’s school. Ask any questions to ensure you understand what you believe the school has to offer.
- Review the Tuition Contract and be sure you understand the school’s and your responsibilities and commitments.
We want your experience to be a good one, with no surprises except good ones.
2. Complete the Application for Admission (DOWNLOAD PDF)
- After you have completed the application, submit it with the application fee as described in the Application.
3. Complete the Request for Transcripts form (DOWNLOAD PDF)
- Please send this form to your child’s current school requesting that a copy of all transcripts and test scores be sent to The St. Austin School. We need to review these records before your child can be offered admission.
4. Notification of Acceptance
- The signed Tuition Contract and the non-refundable tuition deposit are due no later than 10 calendar days after notification of acceptance by The St. Austin School, or two business days prior to beginning classes, whichever occurs first.
- If we are not able to offer a position to your child or children, your application fee will be refunded.